Old Sat, Mar-22-03, 13:13

Plan: BFL
Stats: 151/142/? Female 5'9
BF:35%/23%/15%
Progress: 5%
Default Finds:

so many!

Numbered in order of importance: 1 and 2 are a toss-up

1. Flaxomeal: I've only tried Strawberry cream but man oh man! I tried making my own and it's good, although Fitday says it has 6 carbs instead of 2
(www.locarbdiner.com)

2. Todd's bread. I love this stuff, only 1 or two carbs per piece. I like the bagels as hamburger buns, the 3 carb bread (-2 fiber!) with dinner, and the breakfast cocoa bread with breakfast. Slathered with butter, Sprinkled with Splenda and cinnamon!!
(www.locarbdiner.com)

3. Mock Danish: less eggwhites, more egg yolks! I learned this from Angela. Bless her little heart... My favorite variations: pumpkin, spoon of jam in middle, cocoa powder and Ross' chocolate used as icing!! these are a great midmorning snack I can nuke at work to tide me over until lunch.

La Tortilla: tacos, fajitas, wraps, Tostadas, Cassadea (spelling?)
(local Safeway)

Canned Pumpkin: I love this stuff for soups, desserts, in mock danishes, with cream, cinnamon and Splenda!

Swiss Miss Hot cocoa mix, Sugar Free. Sweetened with Splenda baby! I keep it down to 1 Tbsp in my coffee.
(Safeway or Thriftway)

Pork Rinds: breading, snacks, Esp Gram's Gormet sweet buttery cinnamon porkies! They are also pretty good with taco seasoning (and cayenne if you are brave) or ranch powder sprinkled on.
(Gram's gormet= www.gramsgourmet.com/ or www.locarbdiner.com the "granola" is super good too!)

Whitman's Sugar Free sampler: this may very well be my downfall. I found these yesterday at Rite Aid. And I wish I hadn't!!

Carbolite candy: my favorite it by far the citrus sours, but also jelly beans and caramel chews
(Rite Aid)

Grated Zuccini fried in butter

Turnips: julienned, seasoned, then baked or fried, dipped in fry sauce! (1 Tbsp mayo, dot of ketchup, tiny, teeny dot of mustard: It should be coral color. I like less ketchup)

Celery root: dried slightly in warm oven, deep fried into chips!

SF root beer and cream soda with a splash of cream. Can you say Root Beer Float!! yum!
(Safeway)

Yes, I definately like my sweets.