View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Mar-22-03, 10:35

Plan: Atkin's
Stats: 125//115
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default To carb or not to carb, that is the question.

OK, here's my deal. I've been doing Atkin's for about 5 weeks now. I love it and feel great. I'm 19 years old and work out a lot. I don't feel like the lask of carbs has affected my performance. I ride the elliptical and lift light weights.

However, my problem is that I'm a competitive swimmer. I have not been training while on Atkin's. I plan to start training again next week. I don't know what to do. Should I add more carbs or not? I don't even remember how to eat carbs anymore!! And how many do I need? Should I up it a lot, or just eat some before my workout? But then again, isn't it possible that this will mess with my blood sugar and make me more tired?

I used to eat lots of fruit, but have had none since on this plan. I eat lots and lots of veggies and salads. I just added nuts. I don't know what else I could add without going overboard.

I know most of you will tell me to go to the exercise board, but my questions just never seem to be answered well there. I hope you all can help! Thanks!
Sponsored Links