View Single Post
  #122   ^
Old Sat, Mar-22-03, 09:21

Plan: low fat,lowcarb..high pro
Stats: 302/175/155 Female 64 inches
BF:52/not good/22
Progress: 86%

Well all i can say is i am sore...did anybody get the number of that bus that hit me.....I want to sue....really those last two days workouts kicked a$$ and I can really feel those pile squats and that wonderful ab/ad machine..do you think if i sneak it out of the gym anyone would notice. My biceps ache also which is a good thing. I measured today even though the bloat of tom is present..sorry to be so graphic about this but us girls know what i mean. I actually lost more inches... I know i look in the mirror and cant believe its really me but the tape measure dont lie. I figure at this rate the 155 goal i have set for myself i should be a size 4 or something. The boobs and butt are still there and will define my shape no matter what so thats okay. The legs need many hours of work to look sexy and will continue to be focused in the gym as well as those arms and abs...Hey do you realize that now not every area of my body is a problem area anymore.

I looked back at my first challenge which i only completed 7 weeks and then i had that awful flood in the basement. I really cant say it was awful because i netted $10,000 dollars from it and i have money to do many things to fix up the place..and it really needs the attention. Back to challenge one results..

bust was 46 and then was 44 after 7 weeks
hips were 50 and then were 45 after 7 weeks
waist was 39 and then was 35.75 after 7 weeks

in the interim i just lcd and did the treadmill faithfully

Now this challenge 2
bust was 43 and now 40
waist was 35 and now 30.5
hips were 44 and now 40.5

I wonder if there is anyway to graph this and predict the results on the next challenge..well there is always excel so when i go to work monday i will have to see about playing around with these numbers to see. I am a scientist dont you know.

I set predictions on my weight back in july and i am happy to say that i am 22 pounds ahead of schedule. I also reset goals in october based on the results i was getting and they were agressive goals for me and although i fell short in january I made up for it in febuary and i am right on schedule in fact i have to lose only one more pound this month to make my predictions.
I also set size predictions for myself and i am ahead by one size. I based my predictions on what happened 7-8 years ago when i did a lowfat diet and alot of walking. I actally have more muscle this time and its all do to bfl and nautilus therefore one size smaller.
I didnt do the cardio this morning because i am so sore but will use today as my free day and do it tommorrow with some crunches...oh no mr bill im obsessing again......