View Single Post
  #121   ^
Old Fri, Mar-21-03, 19:38

Plan: low fat,lowcarb..high pro
Stats: 302/175/155 Female 64 inches
BF:52/not good/22
Progress: 86%

Well i did tell someone that I was only going to obsess about my body and exercise from now on and yes I think im there. I just finished working those flabby arms again. Actually there not all that flabby but they are not tight and toned either. I did tricep kickbacks 10# two sets and french press 20# 2sets and three different versions of a bicep curl with the 10# weights i have. Have to go to walmart this weekend and pick up some bigger wts so I can do more of this at home besides the gym...told you i was going to obsess. Tommorrow afternoon there is a big family function to attend were i will see many cousins...hey when your italian you know your 4th and 5th cousins and your related to just about everybody. Last function was in may and i weighed 300 so this ought to be interesting...saw my godmother tonight and she is so proud of me...saw her five weeks ago and she couldnt believe the difference in me in such a short time. Tommorrow i think just some bfl cardio and week 11 is done. One more week and its time to take some pictures.
Sponsored Links