View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Mar-20-03, 22:12

Plan: Atkins, PP, locarb in general
Stats: 178/161/145
BF:
Progress: 52%

Hey Karen! What is chicolin?

ANDY-- I too only use Stevia. I have a very good friend who is a Naturopath Doctor and he did an extensive study on Splenda. If anyone would like me to forward the report to their e-mail you can e-mail your request to my name all in small caps ~ excite.com. It(the report) wasn't very favorable.

Also I found that in using Stevia, use the powdered form and not the packages. Its cheaper and doesn't have any fillers. It is more concentrated and you use less of the powder. My best bargain was ordering from putitan's pride. They ran a special 3 for the price of one!!

I have a cheesecake and chocolate truffles recipe using Stevia to die for. But, I don't have them handy. I might have posted one, I'll go look for it and edit this if I can find it. If not look for "Stevia Cheesecake" under sweets in a couple of days and I'll post it and "Stevia Chocolate Truffles". marylaczkoskie

I posted the recipe for the chocolate truffles in my journal. it is on the first page 4th entry. Uh, I tended to get really wordy in the beginning. So you may have to look a bit. I'll post the cheesecake one in the sweets post at a later date. Keep a lookout for it.