View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Sun, Jan-18-15, 21:59
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 263/213/190 Male 72
BF:
Progress: 68%

i'm in week 4 of induction (15-20g carbs/day) and thankfully still loosing 3-4lbs/wk. during wks 1 & 2, i never would have guessed i'd still be doing induction at wk 4, but, here i am feeling very satisfied with my food choices and options, and ecstatic with my body's response.

in some ways induction has been "easy" for me (minus a dreadful first 10 days). i tend to do well with imposed structure in my life. i drown when there are too many options available! honestly, i'm a wee bit intimidated with the eventual transition to the OWL phase.

right now, i'm struggling with the planning (or lack there of) needed for OWL. luckily, i've had this longer than expected induction phase and i'd like to use this honeymoon (i'm married to a new lifestyle) to devise my plan for conquering my trasition to OWL with as much success as i feel i've had in induction.

i know there is no pressure to leave induction anytime soon, but, there are foodstuffs i currently can't eat that i'd like to eventually reintroduce. here lies part of my fear - i know there will be some reintroductions that won't work for me and i'm going to have to experience (recognize) those setbacks and recover before moving on with my quest for a complete, healthy personal diet.

i may start a journal on this site to help "think through" my planning for OWL and hopefully receive some good feedback from my fellow travelers.