#3   ^
Old Fri, Jan-09-15, 12:07

Plan: Atkins DANDR
Stats: 210/194/160 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanhopes
Hi there I am new to the boards, a almost 50 year old woman, and have been on a squeaky clean induction since Dec 27th and the two week mark is coming up for me. My question is, at about 80lbs to lose, only losing 6lbs so far, should I stay on induction or not.
I want to note that I am on no medications and have no illnesses, so my assumption would be to stay as is, I am actually really enjoying how I feel. I thought I was just getting old, when I think it was carbs the whole time making me lazy and in pain all the time.

Second question for anyone on the plan for more than a month, how did the losses go, I know initially that you lose lots of water weight, but what was your average after that?

I think the best way to go about it first is to write down everything you will eat and look up the carb counts in your book and write down and see where the carbs are going. Omit anything that is not on your induction list. In the beginning we are all on a learning curve. I still look things up in my Atkins book almost daily.