View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Thu, Mar-20-03, 11:07

Plan: Atkins (Pre-Maintenance)
Stats: 160/135/130 Female 5'5"
BF:35%/28%/22%
Progress: 83%

Since you are a model, I can understand the importance to look your best. But you have to remember something: no one can see that number when they look at you. It is great that you are eating low carb, it is a healthy way of eating that will protect your lean body mass. Working out is really great too, if you're not overtraining. It seems like the only problem is worrying about "that number."

Have you taken measurements? As a model, those (and the look of your body) are more important than the scale weight. You may find that you can tone and feel better without losing a pound. I, for example, haven't seen a drop in the scale for a few months, but have lost a lot of inches due to exercise and eating right.

Please... try not to worry about your body so much. I know it's hard to do, but appreciate your probably gorgeous body for what it is! Take care of it, nurture it, and learn to love yourself along with it.

P.S. I guarantee you that you're one of the girls at the gym I desperately envy... tall, thin, pretty... so try to see in yourself what I'm sure others see in you. I wish you the best!