Thread: Atkins 40
View Single Post
  #30   ^
Old Thu, Jan-01-15, 07:31

Plan: mix of atkins and primal
Stats: 206/206/140 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

I'm actually thrilled by this. I'm still nursing my 2 yr old, and induction isn't advised. I was "doing my own thing/guessing" how many carbs to have, but this will allow me to have the structure I need. (they are marketing the 40 program to pregnant and nursing women). I did try going lower, and my milk supply took a nose dive. I don't need to make a lot of milk, but don't want to wean yet either.

I'm really glad they have this. Before, the only program that really had a breastfeeding option was WW, and none had a pregnancy option.

That said, it didn't occur to me it was to push more products. I was excited I could have an apple, lol! And more veggies!!! Those onions add up. I do use the products here and there, but I've never binged on them because the sugar alcohols will give me the runs if I have too many of them. (guess I really don't digest them!) So that's kind of a built in limit right there. And the frozen dinners aren't as tasty as anything I make myself, but I do keep on in the freezer as an emergency meal, if for some reason I find myself needing it.

So not everyone will think this means eat your meals from a box