#1   ^
Old Thu, Mar-20-03, 08:13
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 185/179/153 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 19%
Cool Eating Out

I've been on Atkins now for about 6 weeks and have lost 15 pounds and am quite thrilled with how it's going. I feel wonderful!

I really wanted to share with you guys that I feel like it's my way of life now instead of some "diet" I decided to try. It's become second nature instead of something I have to constantly fight against. I find when I go out now, I have some real staple items that I can order just about anywhere and be happy. Taco salad, grilled chicken caesar salad, Blimpies Tuna salad (try this with provalone cheese, tomatoes, salt, pepper, parmesan cheese and oil and vinegar sprinkled over top, make ya wanna slap yo mama good).

Of course we can't forget burgers and chinese food with sauce on the side (this will cause an arguement, but I'm the customer dammit). I have found when I start ordering my strange concoctions, the waiter invariably says "Atkins, huh"? My sweet little coffee guy now makes my triple decaf espresso over ice with half and half without batting an eye. I feel like I've got the greater downtown area pretty much trained on how to feed and water me.

I've started a lovely exercise routine and received a much needed visit from the woosh fairy as a result.

As always I want to say how grateful I am for this forum. It's been a source of great information and support. I hope I can be as supportive to others and you all have been to me!!!
Sponsored Links