View Single Post
  #135   ^
Old Sun, Dec-14-14, 22:47

Plan: Concentrate on Protein
Stats: 186.5/136.6/136.0 Female 62"
BF:
Progress: 99%

Haven't been on here for about a month but so much has happened. Some good and some bad. Got a puppy in early November. She was born 8/23 and is 1/2 long haired doxy and 1/2 poodle. She was 5# when we got her and now she weighs 7.4#. The day we got her I pinched a nerve in my back and could hardly walk and didn't get to see the doctor for a week. He had a death in his family. Then I'm trying my best to walk and get back in the pool and take care of the puppy. Then Sunday before Thanksgiving W announced he doesn't love me anymore, took the trailer we travel in out of storage and moved it to a little town 85 miles north of here where he's going to live.
We were all shocked by his behavior but he lied to me and preplanned this for a couple of months at least. He even talked to our counselor about it and, of course, she didn't tell me. No one's going to do that to me twice so he's never coming back.
I've spent hours and hours protecting my credit and trying to see how I want to split up with him. I have a couple more things to check out before I do. I shouldn't say everyone's shocked. The people that knew him very very well are glad he's gone and know what I've been going through better than I did. It's all so peaceful now. The neighbors helped me when I was overwhelmed with the puppy.
N2L and I wrote quite a bit on my journal back and forth about this if you should care to read it. I have 2 more cavities caused by Sjogren's Syndrome. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow afternoon for the cavities and annual mammogram early in the morning. Probably go swim after the mammogram.
Due to the severe stress I couldn't eat hardly anything and have lost 9# so I have 5# left to go (I think). Doc said I can set my goal at 144 for Wt Watchers and that will have me at about 140-141 at home early in the morning. I did eat more yesterday and today and I would like to maintain for a couple of weeks and then lose the rest.
I guess you know I'm about exhausted in some ways. BUT I can finally sleep all night and we have peace in the house, Pooh Bear and Me