View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Mar-19-03, 09:56

Plan: Atkins Diet
Stats: 179/134/135
BF:
Progress: 102%

14 lbs in 2 months is a good start, that averages to almost 2lbs a week which is a good healthy rate of weight loss. So you've hit a stall, most of us have, and all of us will at some point. I know it's discouraging and frustrating- I just came off a stall myself. It's easy to stick with it as the scale keeps going down, but now is the time it takes real commitment & strength. Have you been measuring? You can loose inches when the scale says nothing has changed, and according to many you don't loose inches & pounds together, so maybe this is your current dillema. A woman's TOM can greatly affect weight loss as well, could this be a factor- it was with my stall. Stick with it, and the weight loss will come back. Now the energy problem, are you taking any supplements? If not, you should be- at a minimum a good multi-vitamin and perhaps some calcium/magnesium. Are you drinking enough water? This can cause stalls & low energy. Patience is a virtue, a hard one but one just the same. Stay strong and the stall will pass, it did for me and many others. Just stick with it and things will get back on track again. I kept the same program all along, not changing anything even during the stall, figuring if it worked for 3 months it wouldn't stop suddenly, and it did work again. After a couple of weeks stalled, 2lbs gone in 3 days. This too shall pass, so keep the faith. Good luck.
God Bless,
Amy-Lynne