View Single Post
  #19   ^
Old Mon, Sep-15-14, 22:18

Plan: Optimal Diet
Stats: 00/00/00 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress: 8%

Man you go! This is great . Might as well make a stand on this hill, it's a good one. I like how your son is listening already. And hm, can you ramp the carbs down gently so he isn't thrown into withdrawal? wheat and carbs both at the same time. can he have v8 or something, it might make him feel better. He would not be fat adapted at all yet

My grandson doesn't like veggies either. He's coming to visit for a while and I'm going to have some fun with that, with his mom's permission . I'll tell him I don't like them either, but we need to find some we like because it's good for us. I hope to look in food magazines (ugh) and find things we can try. So far, I just LOVE this German recipe for bacon, onion, and green beans. You cook the green beans for 30 minutes in the bacon and onion so they're soft and delicious. None of that half-raw tender-crisp nonsense for me!

tomato slices broiled with butter are good at breakfast. or even sauteed in butter. weird but good, they don't need breading either.