View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Tue, Mar-18-03, 06:09

Plan: zone
Stats: 140/140/125
BF:
Progress: 0%

Thanks for the suggestion to post to Dr. Bernstein's forum. Funny I looked there and I did post once about my daughter's experience with inositol-- which I just put here in response to Chloe........I just don't see a forum name that laser therapy would fall under. Personal stories is about the only one but I don't have a personal story about it. You do, however. You could start a thread under personal stories and then I could answer. Oh well if you decide to do that let me know. Anyway when I bring up laser therapy *almost* everyone thinks I am looney. It is just so nice to have someone who has experienced the benefits from all these energy treatments. As for Brimhalls, yes my ND (health coach is what she calls herself) has taken some of their seminars. Some of the energetic vials I ordered include things like angiotensin converting enzyme, Endothelin-1, bovine serum albumin, etc. Can you self muscle test? I could send you a list. You are fortunate that your chiropractor is so interested in diet. Did he muscle test you to find out you needed meat? I really think blood type might just be a correlation to the type of diet needed, and not an exact thing. For Type 1 diabetes there are *extra* reasons to avoid some carbohydrates, because wheat proteins and milk proteins are implicated in autoimmunity. I might actually start a thread on that, because I am trying to identify every single food and non food possible antigen for Type 1 diabetes, so I can order custom vials on all of them.

Here's to low carb!!! (and avoiding Type 1 antigens). Diabetes I have found, is a progressive disease-- and Type 1 people are at high risk for insulin resistance and insulin resistant people are at high risk for Type 1. Low carb is one great way to break this cycle. Those with carb cravings are probably at least somewhat insulin resistant.