View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Mar-18-03, 01:44

Plan: Physician's
Stats: 280/257/150
BF:your kidding right
Progress: 18%
Default rude...

I'm sorry If I came off 'RUDE'. When I checked in this morning and read my own post I bit my tongue. I didn't mean to sound 'matter-a-fact' I am so not like that. The whole reason I checked out carbs is because Ihave a friend who has been on the atkins diet (her and her husband) for atleast 4 yrs. and sure they both have lost weight but it zooms back every winter it seems like and she talks about never eating the right time of day anymore and her husband not liking anything she tries to do even when she lays it all out so it's hard to follow a diet and more so when you have to make yourself AND someone else do it ! But, I thought since she was older than I, about 15 yrs and she doesn't chase kids around all day that maybe, Low-Cal and watching carbs will work for ME (please o please o please ) She, my friend had the gastro surgery and about 3 months ago had a tummy tuck to get rid of all the extra skin that never seem to go anywhere. She was exausted with diets I guess she looks great now and has gone from a very full sz28 to a much happier 10. I know this all takes time, I would like to be around long enough to enjoy my children and this coming December I will turn 30 and I just can NOT weigh close to 300 lbs when I do. Carbs are kinda confusing something that I think should have little has bunches I wish Icould understand better and ... this is not meant to sound gross or offend anyone because believe me I am not the pot calling the kettle black , so ,
Does everyone who has lost loads of pounds have to get their skin cut off ? Is a tummy tuck or surgery a have to , I just assumed since the weight went that so did the outter layer of skin. My question is because ..... my friend had a huge apron of skin it hung just over her knees and she had to wear control panties to help hold it in to make it look "normal"
I hope I've not offended anyone, that's not my intentions at all , I would just never ASK anyone FACE 2 FACE these questions. maybe everyone but me knows the answers already.

Thanx for the help Rosebud and please don't worry about me, I have a hubby and a mom that would smack me if I was to hurt myself. I included the site to my fitday.com journal in the last post for you but I wasn't aware that you didn't know how to get there. Hope you can find it alright. If all else fails just go to www.fitday.com and paste my journal link there.

You were encouraging celtinore thanks for the smile AND goodluck to you on YOUR goal.
Sponsored Links