Old Mon, Mar-17-03, 08:01
Registered Member

Plan: none
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 00
BF:none
Progress: 11%
Default Need some advice here please

Hello Everyone,
I think I have Intestinal Yeast. I have had some problems lately with my stomach and from what I have been reading, it all points to Candida. My symptoms are: gas (both ways)
grumbling stomach, bloated stomach, (especially after I eat) feel extremly full,
Continued weight gain, and not much success at losing, dry itchy eyes, fungus between toes, post nasal drip, constantly clearing my throat, loose soft stools, feeling of sudden urgency to go 3 times a day, achy joints,and very dry mouth and throat at night.

I don't know much about this condition, and any advice would be so greatly appreciated. I know that I have been doing all the WRONG things, and have almost invited this buggar into my system. I drink wine every evening, I eat mushrooms, cheese and smoked fish, sour cream, peanuts, almost on a daily basis.
I have been doing a lot of reading here and in Dr. Atkins book, but there isn't enough information.

I need to know, can I have lemon juice ~ splenda ~ decaf tea
heavy cream ~ and where do I find mayonaise without sugar added. I just read the Hellmans lable and it has sugar in it.
What about porkrinds, my staple for crackers and crunch!

And how do I start my approach of getting rid of this problem?
I need probiotics, but ???? Advice please.
Sponsored Links