#1   ^
Old Sun, Mar-16-03, 20:27

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 277/241.4/140 Female 5'4"
BF:???/???/Healthy!
Progress: 26%
Smile Weird....but, normal (I hope)

Happy Sunday, all...

This is my third day on my new way of eating, and everything's going o.k. I've lost 5 lbs. so far (yeah, I know that it's water weight, but it still looks good).

I've noticed some interesting things...

Even though I haven't felt very good the past couple of days (stupid allergies and sinus headache), whenever I go to lay down and rest, I get right back up. I can't seem to get my body to take a nap or just vegetate for a while. My mind seems to be going a hundred miles a minute.

I'm usually somewhat scatterbrained (too much info in my head, but not good for a teacher), but today, my mind seems pretty clear. I've been sitting here doing report cards for a couple of hours, and I'm still not overly tired. I'm not starving either.

I went out to lunch today, and ate a lot of chicken and salad.

Another thing I've noticed is that I feel "lighter". I know that I haven't lost enough to really notice a change, but that's the only way to describe it. Wierd, huh??

Finally, I'm not having my PMS moodiness (my family seems to be safe from my wrath), so far. I still have about 6 days before that time, but I'm usually growling by now.

Oh, well...back to the report cards. My magical leprechaun doesn't seem to be in the mood to do it for me.

TTFN!!
Sponsored Links