View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Mar-16-03, 13:59

Plan: Atkins (modified inductio
Stats: 232/181.5/145 Female 5ft 81/2in
BF:
Progress: 58%
Post Hair Loss

I am VERY concerned about the amount of hair I am losing consistently for bout the past 2 months.

I read (can't remember where, on one of the boards) about hair loss that it should stop and go back to normal. Does anyone know how long this will last. I am getting very concerned.

In my "past diet life", I went on a very low calorie diet (real low) bout 400-500 daily and lost tons of weight.....I started at 250 went down to 110 in bout 4 months.....I REALLY abused my body by doing this......I lost almost ALL my hair doing this....Everyone thought I had cancer because of the hair and weight loss....you could see bald spots........that's a whole other story about that diet.....

That is why I am so concerned about my hair now. Can anyone suggest a type of vitamin to help ( I am taking Weight Smart now by One A Day). They used to make a vitamin called Nourishair at GNC that I took for the problem before but now I can't find it.

I make sure that I am eating plenty of protein (I always have since loosing almost all my hair back then). I am proally eating 15-20 oz of protein a day.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any suggestion would help

Thanks
Sponsored Links