View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Mar-16-03, 12:24

Plan: my own ~ fasting.
Stats: 178/134/110 Female 4ft.11
BF:
Progress: 65%
Default Help i have fallen,

Well i have really blew it this time. I was doing great on atkins for 6 weeks. Monday will be my & week.
well it started with looking at scale and saw nothing like i waanted to. in fact dont know if i saw a 2-3lbs gain.
Even though i know darn will iam getting ready for TOM any day now. and could be water. i knew it couldbe any thing i was doing. in fact still on 20 carbs and my calaries have not went over 1000. if they did it was last week and then calaries were not over 122oo. i am not hurgery just though hell with this i did better on doing my own diet and lost. but of course i was back then waalking ect. now am not. or not n much.
will like i said i feel off big time. i ate junk and high cabs and 1 reg. pop. and so on. didi i feel better?? Yes and no. i was going to get on scale today but say no. that would have reaally threw me i bet. so iam starting agin atkins. bot the whole 6 weeks over. do u think?? and watch 20 cabs and get this clean out of body. more then likely will tal ke me all this week to undo what i did..
i need to go to walmart today and get some of that stuff that helps burn fat like atkins saids. any one take and does it help.?/ there is at walmart to stuff to take for carb dieting that i might try to or look at.
going to weigh Monday and take keytones to see if still burning. but maybe to this worked. Hope to give body food to burn and help start n moving again. i dont know. just feel badon what i did to self. i want o lose by fall and i will. Should we give our selselfs one free day to eat what we like or every TWO weeks?/ i wonder if that might help. will just wanted to let someone know i fell and having a bad time. pull me up. will do chat later today. take care and hope all had a better day then me. i can not belive it happened but it did.
Sponsored Links