View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Mar-16-03, 11:09

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 141/142/119
BF:
Progress: -5%
Default types of carbs on calp

Hi, I tried the Adkins and was thinking of Calp.I don't have the book yet because because I spent money on the Atkins book and
want to see if this book is worth investing in.
My question is what kind of carbs are their to eat. In between my post Atkins and my poss. Calp I have eben eating a handful of nuts and some peanut butter, etc etc. I see in post that carbs ar restrictive 2x a day. Can someone tell me how many grams and just what exactly these carbs are?
I did find out one thing lol. That going off a low car diet like Atkins, I ate my usual stuff I used to in carbs and I gained 0ver 8 lbs. How unforgiving is that. Now I weight more than when I started Atkins int he first place lol. Ok sad but true.
I couldn't stand the yucky feeling in my stomach which was constant bloating and so constipated. I truly am willing to not eat breads, pastas,. hmmm suagr is my downfall here but want to feel good eating lower carbs not sick like on Atkins.
Ok sorry my one question turned into a whole life story here.
One more note. I like to exercise. I go to the gym do my cardio and weights so hopefully that is a plus.
Thanks in advance for any advice or helfull hints.

CC
Sponsored Links