View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Sun, Mar-16-03, 10:03

Plan: zone
Stats: 140/140/125
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default cold laser

I am rather familiar with all the things you mention because I have a natural health care practitioner who does about the same type things. I assume your chiropractor uses NAET treatments or something similar? Mine has an Aqua Chi (the foot thing) but doesn't use it that much. Her most recent venture is to go to St. Kitts to learn about a Russian device that puts out frequencies. To everyone else here who hasn't experienced all this it does seem weird. Energy treatments are so effective they are definitely (HAVE to be) the wave of the future. I would like to find a cure for diabetes using energy treatments. Of course Dr. Ramdawon thinks he has one. BTW I have ordered custom energetic vials for diabetes from Ergopathics-- about 75 of them. My daughter muscle tested weak to 80% of them and I cleared her. I am trying to stop the autoimmune process. ) Maybe I can copy some of these things and send them to you, if you are interested. Can you get someone to clear you rather than going to the chiropractor (75 is a lot of visits). I'll be back home tomorrow and can send you more information then. One thing-- our practitioner barely mentions diet except in terms of what one reacts to-- I saw her eating McDonald's for lunch. I don't have diabetes, but am type O and definitely have to watch my carbs or else I fall asleep.