View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Sat, Mar-15-03, 18:04

Plan: Bernstein/Atkins
Stats: 210/180/125
BF:
Progress: 35%

Thanks for the article, myshades. I will give it to Dr.Lee when I see him next. I will try to remember to ask him what frequencies he uses. I know he tends to vary them somewhat. Sometimes he uses frequencies for detox, sometimes some for healing. I also get a treatment where I stick my feet in a warm water bath and he puts a device in there that is supposed to detox the body thru ionization. All I know is the water gets pretty nasty looking after a treatment! The composition of what is in the water doesn't always look the same either. He also uses magnets and tuning forks. Pretty interesting stuff. I may not know the whys and wheretofores of what he does, but I do know I feel a LOT better and my diabetes and fibromyalgia are much better too. He's always going off somewhere for classes on different ideas. He is an advocate for the Schwarzbien principle modified with blood type diet. I am something of interest with him as I am a blood type A who does very well on a high protein diet including beef. That's rare. Most A's can't handle beef. Not only do I handle it, but it appears to actually be good for me. We don't really know why.