View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Mar-15-03, 14:41
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins plan
Stats: 167/156/130
BF:
Progress: 30%

Hi, Lisa N, hugs! Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking the time to reply to me and having the patience to answer what probably seemed like a dumb question to an old hand at this low carb stuff!

I have to admit, I was checking this forum like every five minutes hoping for an answer - sheesh, obsessive, aren't I? Anyhow, I was so glad to see that you answered, and even more happy when I read through your whole answer!

I was soooo worried that I had somehow started doing something wrong or something - like maybe i was eating too much meat/fat? But to be honest, I am actually leaving myself a little hungry most of the day. I am consciously trying to eat a bit less than I really want to eat, just to try to kind of make sure I am not overeating, even on the allowable foods.

Thank you for the reassurance that I seem to be still on track, and that this is a common thing, to come to a plateau after an initial large weight loss. I guess my body just has to kind of readjust now?

Okay, I will keep doing what I am doing, and hopefully in a week or two the scale will move a bit again!

Thank you again so much!

I love this WOE anyway just for how it makes me feel, but I have to admit I am kind of sick and tired of being fat and I look forward to being a healthier weight again - I guess I was kind of hoping that I would continue to lose 2 lbs. a day...I know, Iknow, that's really silly. But I was hoping, to be honest....

Hope you have a super weekend!

Love, Leora