View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Sat, Mar-15-03, 10:18

Plan: zone
Stats: 140/140/125
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default cold laser

Hi. I have a daughter with Type 1 diabetes and I have tried to get her to read Bernstein's book. In November of 2001 I wrote an article in Diabetes interview Magazine about the uses of laser therapy in diabetes. A friend of mine showed me this thread, and I joined since I am interested in low carb diets as well. Right now I am visiting my daughter on her spring break and am not familiar with her computer (eek it is a laptop). I will be home soon and anyone that wants I will send a copy of my article and more information. In the meantime, here is Dr. Ramdawon's unpublished study-- http://www.ialm-laser.com/LaserDiabetology.html

There are published studies in Russia on the uses of lasers and diabetes. I actually have one that is translated into English. The laser won't burn out the pancreas-- in fact it is used as a treatment to get people off medication. I like Erchonia laser but the Russians that use this treatment use infrared. Yes, in part it works to simulate exercise, but with a lot of cycles it may regenerate islet cells or change the immune system. A ton of research needs to be done on all of this.

I have a question. What frequencies does your chiropractor use? Erchonia has the capability of emitting four frequencies at once, which is really great. It is an extremely low power laser so it is actually the frequencies doing most of the work. Do you mind asking your chiropractor? Thanks all.