View Single Post
  #169   ^
Old Mon, Feb-03-14, 21:52

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 135/118/105 Female 5 ft. 3 in.
BF:
Progress: 57%

I am not sure about that either... the processed food thing, but it might be because labels are rarely accurate. When I first did Atkins years ago, I was literally only eating meat (usually steak, chicken and tuna), lettuce, olives, and bacon and eggs for breakfast for induction. To be honest, the no alcohol rule killed me lol. I drank coffee every morning, but only a half a cup and dropped 10 lbs in 2 weeks. I think once you get through induction, you will find your own way of eating and adding what you like. Being I love Italian, bread was my downfall as well as pasta and cheese.

QUOTE=Badcarbs]Just started atkins , and am in the induction phase , what i dont understand is all this talk of processed food etc etc . If carbs are all that matter then what diff does it make ? If i am aiming below 20g of carbs a day what does it matter what i eat aslong its below that level .....

For example i have salami in the fridge the pack is 250 gram total and has 1gram of carb per 100 grams so the whole pack is only 2.5 carbs , why does it matter if its processed ?

Also what is this flu phase everyone goes on about it but doesnt explain what it is in any clear definition ???[/QUOTE]