View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Fri, Mar-14-03, 17:12
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 195/183/135
BF:
Progress: 20%

Thanks everybody. Good to know that this happens to lots of folks out there, and that I am not some freak of nature.

My typical day goes something like this:
Breakfast-
two eggs, sometimes a turkey breakfast sausage or two

Lunch-
tuna with 1/4 chopped up cucumber and lots of mayo on lettuce. Usually I put olive oil and red wine vinegar on the salad to- (I feel like I am 'fat-loading!') There are some lunches when I eat leftovers from the previous night's dinner.

Dinner-
steak, chicken, fish, or the occasional pork chop. Salad with lettuce, cucumber, green onion, maybe jicama or hearts of palm and sugar free salad dressing. And an additional veggie- asparagus and broccoli.

Snack-
one or two ounces of cheese, or 5 or 6 black olives, or decaf coffe with a packet of splenda and a hit of heavy cream. I try to vary my snacks so as not to get too bored.

I try to drink anywhere from 70 to 90 oz. of H2O a day- not really a problem for me.

I have yet to add any of the 'extras' for fear that they will slow me down even more...... But we are going on a vacation soon, and I am considering having a vodka-diet seven up cocktail. I think that I am eatting correctally.

I know that this is not speedy. I just want some satisfaction, and assurance that I am not going to weigh 185 lbs for the rest of my life.

thanks!