View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Fri, Mar-14-03, 14:00
Registered Member

Plan: Cruisin' into Maintenance
Stats: 230/190/190 Male 74 in.
BF:??/18/??
Progress: 100%

Now that you mention sniffing chocolate........I remeber reading an article that just the smell of chocolate could overcome the cravings for the dark milky stuff. apparently even just the smell of it releases some hormone (endorphines or summat??) that eating the stuff does. so don't feel too bad, if youy get caught, just tell them your having your fix of choccy for the day!

Can you belive it, I bought my niece a tee shirt that smells of chocolate. they make these Tee shirts that are dyed in various different things (wine, beer, waste dollar bills and chocolate). the idea is that as well as having the colour, they also have the smell (imagine having a tee shirt that smells of money! I called my sister last weekend and after several washes it still smells of chocolate.
You may think I'm kidding but check out:

Crazy Shirts

Go to the Tee shirts link and you'll find all the speciality shirts (though I see chocolate is not listed )

I occasionally try new stuff, but it's getting thin now. I'm more inclined to go out and o for the low carb options at restaurants to add variety to the diet (chinese food without rice, steak and lobster without the loaded spud etc,...).

Have fun!!!!!

Duncan