View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Fri, Mar-14-03, 07:53

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 135/123.0/120 Female 5 feet 2 inches
BF:
Progress: 80%

gonnaBlean had a point, change the screen name, we want you to be motivated and get past Induction, which is the worst part, and on to a leaner you! The first few days when your body is detoxing is the worst. I had a splitting headache (caffeine withdrawal and the detox), was irritable and snapped at my husband a lot. This too, will pass, if we can get you motivated and going. Paleoanth also had a point, giving it two weeks time limit. Also, remove offending foods from your house, that eliminates temptation. I just intended to lose my pregnancy weight, not necessarily do this for life. But gone were my migraines and I was feeling much better overall that I was hooked! Pre-LCing, usually around 2:00P or 2:30P at work, I was ready for a nap because I was in a food "coma". Once I started LCing, no more hankering for a post-lunch nap. I don't think I've experienced the burst of energy other posters have referred to, but I am less tired now. If you end up changing your screen name, let us know in your posts. Good luck!