View Single Post
  #18   ^
Old Thu, Nov-21-13, 17:38

Plan: High protein, lower fat
Stats: 000/000/145 Female 66
BF:276, 255 hi wts
Progress: 0%

Quote:
[QUOTE=Bob-a-rama]I think the author is about as accurate as the group thinking that she is dissing. Partially right, partially wrong --- and the picture with a stethoscope doesn't add any authority to me, but actually does the opposite without proper letters after her name --- it says "I dress like a doctor so you will believe me."

I think that pic was meant to be humorous. The actual blogger has his pic in the upper right hand corner.

My name is Kris Gunnars. I’m a medical student, personal trainer and someone who has spent years reading books, blogs and research studies on health and nutrition. ...

There is an immense amount of evidence I’ve found that runs completely contradictory to what the governments and dietitians around the world are recommending.

Since I started medical school and became a personal trainer, I’ve learned that the textbooks on nutrition that our future doctors and health authorities read are based on that same faulty or nonexistent evidence.

The fact of the matter is that there is an immense amount of incompetence in the areas of nutrition, weight loss and disease prevention. My goal is to change that and this website is part of my mission.