#13   ^
Old Wed, Nov-13-13, 15:15

Plan: Atkins Indunction (DANDR)
Stats: 205/202/130 Female 5'2 or 62''
BF:42%/???/28%
Progress: 28%
Default Wk Nov 11

Monday -
zero exercise (I do it at Lunch and Hubby came and took me to lunch)

Tuesday -
1.5 mile Walk from Hell (leg/hip joints still hurt. Calves hurt all around)
floor leg stretches

Wednesday -35 min Step class (Youch!! Was my first in over 3 years!! My face was as red as beet!! Sweated profusely! HA! Instructor probably thought I was going to pass out!)
ended with stretches

Thursday -
35 min Slow Step Class (slow step movements w/ high reps to work large muscle groups.. YOUCH!!) Even though I felt the "burn" in my legs, my abs were the worst!! I OBVIOUSLY don't use them enough if it hurt like that!!
NOTE:
1) upper calves are sore from class yesterday....
2) finished this class up with stretches... inner thighs HURT like HEll when stretching!! must work on that ....

Friday -
Note: front thighs, calves and upper abs are SORE! I'm trying to keep moving and stretching to work out the soreness. I read in The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Performance that eating LC can improve your recovery time. I'll be looking into which foods are particularly good for this.

Saturday-
Shopping = walking !! Hehe!!

Sunday-
90 min trampoline ... Yes I said trampoline!! I'm soooo going to feel this tomorrow!!

It's raining today so the Walk from Hell is out of the question.... I don't think I should do the class again today. I definitely need recovery time! However, I hear it's a toning class with bands. Sounds like it might be some good upper body which I haven't done this week. So we will see how I feel.... It's nice to have soreness due to my own doing verses because of me overeating and being unhealthy!! What a way to LIVE!!

cont'd - Yeah... definitely no workout today. I'm taking a day off! Ha!! these are few and far inbetween for sure!! Im going to rationalize it because 1) IM SORE! 2) I'll be doing a lot of walking tomorrow. Going Christmas shopping with a friend!! Girls Day!! WooHoo!....

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!! You SOOOO deserve it!! Now get up and get moving!!