View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Tue, Jul-30-13, 08:11

Plan: VLC/High Fat
Stats: 253/249/200 Female 69"
BF:
Progress: 8%

My first go-around a few weeks ago with an IF routine honestly showed a weight gain, but I believe it was hormonal rather than due to my IF routine (I was eating from noon-6pm and fasting the rest of the day). After I shed the water weight (I lost almost 5lb in two days...lol) I basically started the same routine again mostly because I end up not being hungry most of the day anyways...and I steadily lose at least 0.4 lb a day, sometimes more. Even with the gain in the middle of the month I lost it quickly and then some; I am at 12.4 lb lost for the month of July.

Dr. Mercola posted a fair routine that I want to mimic; I want to add HIIT (high-intensity interval training) to my routine soon for an hour before I break my fasts. I had the diagram from his Facebook page but now Facebook seems to not want me to find it (I love how I can't even see all of my PERSONAL posts, ugh). Usually when I start drinking my water in the morning, even if I am a little hungry, I can last until noon without really needing to eat.

Some Mercola Info