Old Tue, Mar-11-03, 17:57
Stepford Malfunction

Plan: FatFlush inspired
Stats: 143.5/132/130 Female 62.5 inches
BF:37%/25.%/19%
Progress: 85%
Red face I was wrong ok,I sincerely apologize,Please let it be

I was wrong ok,I sincerely apologize,Please let it be

I made the post "notice they don't lose much weight". I regret it, I wish I had not done that. On the day that I made that post I was very upset, had been doing Atkins for over a month and was 3 pounds heavier than when I started, before anyone jumps in and says "oh I read your journal and you did this wrong or that wrong" I am being quite fair in my comparison that if I had been on any other diet and cheated as seldom as I did on Atkins with the same result I would have been just as upset. To some of you 3 lbs is not a lot, to me it is a good percentage of what I have to lose, so it is a big deal.

So back to the point, I was really upset, I'm a very emotional person and I guess I was taking anger out in a very stupid way. I went a week or so later to edit the post and the edit time limit had past. I realize that I probably could have asked a mediator to delete it but I figured hey I did it I might as well take the shit for it. What I didn't think of was how it might continue to haunt me, thinking that I might hurt people that I have come to look on as freinds. This will be a lesson to me that my temper tantrums even when they are virtual still have very real consequences.

I would ask you all to please forgive me and not make any more postings to that thread.