View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Mar-11-03, 10:30

Plan: atkins
Stats: 228/228/126
BF:
Progress: 0%
Unhappy help help I need motivation

I threaten to start the atkins diet again today, but still no luck. I have sat here and read some great stories and am so happy for those who are doing really well.
This morning I though right here goes, what shall I have, the thought of bacon , sausages, cheese, ham first thing in the morning made me want to throw up.Then I think of the effects it had on me last time I did this diet, palpatations, dizzy spells, headaches, constipation and the list goes on and I think is it all worth it.
YES YES YES, I know this diet works and it is the one for me, but I can't get motivated, I even called my GP this morning and asked him if it was ok for me to do this diet, I was hoping in a way he would say no, as that was the excuse I was looking for, but he said I cant see the problem. ( I have Lupus with underactive thyroid and kidney damage) I stood infront of the mirror and it was not a pretty sight and this morning at work I had to go to an upper floor of the building and was so out of breath.
I think I may have motivated myself just by writing all this down, I think I may need to write a journal.
well thanks for listening

Tina
Sponsored Links