#12   ^
Old Sat, May-04-13, 16:47

Plan: fat fast
Stats: 164/158.1/119 Female 162 cm
BF:
Progress: 13%

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREE2BEME
You can order coconut oil online. There are companies like iherb that will deliver internationally for free for orders over a certain amount. That's something to consider.
I'm breastfeeding too, so I do need some extra sometimes. I snack on a small amount of nuts or a hardboilded egg. I also try to get extra veggies each day because I feel like it improves the quality of my breastmilk. I breastfed by babies 100% until 6-9 months, when I introduced solids. Then I continued until they were well past 2 years old. My hormones have been a mess for the past 6 years because of all of that, but I've read so many good things about the benefits of breastfeeding beyond one year...for the baby. Unfortunately...weightloss has not been one of the benefits for me.

Brandy, glad to read there's someone else doing LC whilst breastfeeding. Is your child's doctor informed about it? Mine has strongly warned me not to do diet while I am still breastfeeding, expecially LC diets. Yet I read about lots of mothers doing it, also during pregnancy, without any adverse reacting on their babies. So far I see my milk supply is not decreased and my baby is OK. I take vitamins each day anyway. Were I 100% breastfeeding maybe I would not be on LC, but since I also partially use formula milk I feel more confident.