View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Tue, Mar-19-13, 08:21

Plan: CAD/Gluten-free
Stats: 263/211/125 Female 62 inches (5'2")
BF:
Progress: 38%

So last Friday I went out with my friends- it was my friend Jenny's 28th birthday and she wanted to visit some of the bars. Well she lives in a podunk town so all of the bars are within walking distance. Anyway, being a special occasion I did have a drink- a diet pepsi with cherry vodka. I like to stay away from diet soda except on very rare occasions, so this was a good time. I got buzzed a lot faster, only needed one drink. But that's as far as it went. I got the bulk of my exercising done that night when I danced like a crazy fool for a couple of hours- so I went ahead and counted that as a workout Went for a walk on Saturday and Cam and I didn't do our workout on Sunday so I guess that was my rest day. Yesterday (Monday) I went to Zumba. I noticed already that my stamina has improved. I was able to keep up more with the higher intensity moves and another cool thing, I already was no longer the biggest girl in the class (which I was about a month ago). It's crazy how fast that happened. The sash thing still doesn't fit me right, I will need to lose quite a bit off of my waist (where I carry the majority of my weight) before I am able to wear it right.
I am less than 4 lbs away from my goal for the month and just over half way through the month so I am pretty sure I will have no problem hitting my goal- woo hoo!! And then it's off the to 210's and I haven't been there in so long...It's hard to imagine how that will be.
Today I am working out with Cam and then doing Zumba with my mom on the Wii- she watches my kiddos so she will be here and we will work out. (If I have the energy!!) I have found that dancing is making me enjoy working out. I do enjoy my workouts with Cam too but honestly I hate the treadmill and the elliptical- if I could dance instead of those things I would.
I had a dream I was a Zumba instructor last night. I was thin and was leading a large class. It was a really great dream which I didn't want to wake up from!!!
I will report after I work out with Cam. I am down to a new low today of 227.6