View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Mar-06-13, 09:25

Plan: HFLC/IF
Stats: 218/176/140 Female 5'4"
BF:27%
Progress: 54%

I'll bet it was the stick-figure girl who shot the cars. She didn't know which house was yours so she shot up several of them. Meth heads are like that.

Just had to throw in my junior detective opinion. I think that after having to talk to the cops and all, I would have skipped the gym, too. I was really sore last night, but not that good kind of sore, from a workout. My back kind of hurt. It's better than it was, but before I lost what I've lost, any exertion to lift something would leave it very sore. I would take Ibuprofen for it but I don't want to do that now because I found out it elevates your bp and I also read that it makes you hold water. I'm up on the scale this morning and I think my dinner was too salty. I went to Bullritos and had my lc usual. No tortilla, carne guisada (it's gf), tomatoes, shredded cheese, guac, and lettuce. My son is the canary in the mine for gluten and he reacts to their steak fajita meat. Turns out it's marinated in soy sauce. Now, he gets chicken instead. I think I'll do that next time because I like to order extra meat and the carne guisada is the highest carb meat on the menu. I think the seasoning has corn starch or something.

Oh, yeah - I was up on the scale but I immediately went to put on my reference pants and they fit maybe a little better, so I'm not going to sweat it. So, onward and downward for both of us.