View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Mar-04-13, 20:06

Plan: CAD/Gluten-free
Stats: 263/211/125 Female 62 inches (5'2")
BF:
Progress: 38%

Sounds great Anne!! I will be following you too!!

Just finished Zumba. There's an annoying (sorry this is being honest) little twiggy girl who is in the front row and seems to be high on something each class- even if the instructor is flat on the ground she is jumping or skipping or doing something to up intensity. Or maybe I'm just jealous of that girl. Maybe I wish I had that kind of energy that in my late 20s and 2 kids just eludes me. Or maybe I could be that girl. Ok- probably not. I've never been peppy after all.

I was discouraged tonight, not just by that girl but by seeing my own reflection in the big mirror. 30 lbs down and I was still the biggest girl in the class. The damn sash that everyone wears doesn't fit my hips so I have to wear it around my waist. I can see why people don't go to fitness classes. I don't usually see myself but our class was small today. So I had to watch the nastiness ensue. I hate talking this way about myself because I need to be proud of what I've done so far- I am just reminded of how far I have to go and that stinks sometimes. Workout with Cam tomorrow- l hope he just kicks my butt so hard I forget about this bump in the road.