View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sun, Mar-09-03, 17:41

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 204/176/130
BF:?
Progress: 38%

Ok, well, I just started a journal....will add more when finals are through (Tuesday)

Induction was alright. I did it for the 2 weeks and then added more carbs via veggies. I ate (and still do) alot of tuna, chicken, and ground turkey. Now I eat from 20-35 carbs/day. More carbs are almost always in the form of veggies. Sometimes I have jello made with 1/2cup heavy cream so its more like a creamy jello. I like it...good treat if want something sweet. I rarely find myself wanting anything sweet....I drink about 3-4L water/day. For the past 2 weeks, my weight has been the same, but I think it's just a hump to get over b/c I weight 180 for several years. Exercising should push me over. Also, I guess my body is trying to catch up with me.

What I need to get myself into is exercising.....I'm GREAT when classes just start, but after about 3 weeks (I have 12 credits/10 weeks) there is so much to do and in my little spare time, I'd rather do something else. I want to start doing Tae-Bo again. I also have a therapy ball to work on.

Good luck!

-Cher