View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Mar-09-03, 07:59

Plan: The Metabolic Diet
Stats: 155/149/125 Female 5'7
BF:25/22/16
Progress: 20%

Hi Crafty

Are u still in induction?? Do you want to be?? BEcause that will determine if you should be having the shakes and nuts. If your in induction you should steer clear away from nuts, shakes, bars. THose have for me in the past really hindered me staying in ketosis and created a stall when I first attempted atkins. THis is my second time starting atkins and I decided I would do this plan as most natural as possible. Meaning eating as little processed food as I can. those being things like Deli meat, shakes, bars, hotdogs, fast food in general, and I"m going easy on the cheese. What do your meals look like? Maybe you can post for us a sample day or two of what your eating. I particularly found DELI meat to be a real staller for me. Not sure if it is for you, but u could try to cut that out if u do have it already. ( and this includes any kind of pepperoni stick, beef jerky, sandwhich slices, ect ect.

AS fot nuts, they are fine as long as you don't over do it. Make sure to count the carbs in nuts and add that to your daily total.

YOU GOTTA EXCERCISE!! You will get such a whoosh ( a jump in weightloss) if you start moving. Believe me you'll get an even greater energy high!! Dancing is great!!! just try to go for at least a half hour

hope this helps, ask any questions u have

Piera