#7   ^
Old Sat, Mar-08-03, 15:17
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 310/250/160
BF:
Progress: 40%
Default Wet Noodle

How about a Cat-o-Nine-Tails? What an imbecilic move! And you have a caring wife who tried to talk you out of it? That is doubly bad, because you failed her as well as yourself. It seems you were more like a Lobster than a Mobster; snapping away at everything you saw. Of course it tasted terrible. It was over-spiced with guilt, and swimming in gluttony!!!

I noticed that you haven't even broken the 300 mark yet. You could have waited at least until you did that before you caved. And mexican food is the worst. You could have gone to to a steak house and gorged on meat. That would have at least been sane. Consider that next time you have the urges. It was also set you back a little more and perhaps make you think about it first. When you do break that 300 mark you might even want to go out and celebrate; the right way.

I think you need to reconsider your actual goal here, and recommit. And apologize to your dear, patient wife. And go take an honest look in the mirror. You should have done that on the way out of the house; stopped and looked. Then maybe you would have had a steak instead.

The only hint of good news here is that it seems to be an abberation and not a trend. Let us hope. But you obviously still have food issues to bring under control here. I hope you will seriously try to deal with them before you go barging into another Mexican restaurant and root your way through the entire menu again.

Good Luck, and keep trying