View Single Post
  #25   ^
Old Fri, Mar-07-03, 14:58
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 214/204/165
BF:yes
Progress: 20%

folks, we're at the leading edge of sociatal revolution, hehe, to steal a phrase.

In reality, we are the folks who spread the word about this WOE. Dr. Atkins doesn't need to spend much in advertising, we do it for him!

So here we sit, rather lonely over all, eating high fat foods and loving it, leaving sugar to those who don't know better or refuse to learn, and WE ARE HEALTHIER FOR IT.

Can any of us say that we've been here before? On the leading edge of a vast conspiracy? those are strong words, and there wasn't much of a cover up, but these days there is so much trustworthy info out there, that the establishment is forced to 'consider' alternatives.

We know the truth of how our bodies work, I feel I have a duty to tell my friends and family what I have learned because it would help them too.

as far as arguing with ignorant people goes, I'm always up for a debate, can't help myself! I have a friend who went to college for cardiac health, and ripped me up and down for eating low carbs. On a long road trip, we had it out, hehe. She told me of all the processes the body goes through, and she is very knowledgable. Where her argument fell through, was when I asked about the natural process in which our bodies burn stored fat!? She had no answer, there is no documented process, according to the AMA.