View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Mar-07-03, 10:17

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 193/188/132
BF:42%
Progress: 8%
Default Bad Breath

Hi, I had bad breath BIG TIME! and I kept experimenting with various mouth washes and then one day I was on the internet and ran across these sites where they tell you if you use this toothpaste or that mouthwash that it contains the following things that should not be in it to get rid of bad breath. Well I immediately got up from my computer and got my tube of toothpaste and mouthwash and sure enough, there were those ingredients they spoke of. Well everything that is out on the market today, has the things that this guy is telling us that shouldn't be in toothpaste or mouthwash.

So I kept searching and then I ran across this and it made perfect sense. You will be surprised at the stuff you have on the back of your tongue that create sulfuric gases (the stuff that makes your breath stink).

So I figured, what the devil... I am going to purchase this tongue thing, then I wanted to purchase me a scale that measures my body fat and ran across the Breath Alert, well things were starting to look up. I purchased that too. BEST INVESTMENT I EVER MADE, better than the darn scale.

Then lastly, I was in the 99 cent Store and said let me pick up this mouthwash and saw "Alcohol Free" --everything I'd been using had alcohol, had everything the dentists on the internet site said should not be in there. So I found one without alcohol like he said and is sweetened with aspartame (just don't swallow), and walla.... NO BAD BREATH for hours on end... Anyway, here is my thought on this Bad Breath Thing, you throw your money away on everything else, invest in yourself this one time. It will be money well spent.

There is a site on the internet called "Tongue Sweeper.com" I find that when you clean off the back of your tongue all the sulfur that generates back there is cleaned with this product. It costs $12-19 depending on which one you pick. I find that the $19 one you can reach further to the back of the tongue than the other version, because it is made different. Note: Get the stainless steel as oppose to the plastic ones they have in the drugstores, as it does not clean half as good as the stainless steel...which also lasts forever.

Also try using an alcohol sugar free mouth wash like "Wake Up Alcohol Free Mouthwash made by Blue Cross Laboratories in Saugus, CA. I got it at a 99 cent store. Don't know how much the company is selling it for, but it would be a wise investment.

I had bad breath big time since starting this WOL. Since I been drinking my 80 ounces of water and using these products, I no longer have it.

Also another good thing to have while doing this diet is the breath meter. So you can guage your breath odor before anyone else can.

I purchased one for about $40. from a site called Tanita.com they make a breath meter called BREATH ALERT .

It is small enough to fit in the palm of your hands. You press the button on it and it makes a small beep meaning that it is "ready" then you blow into it, and it measures the sulfur on the back of your tongue. That is why it works hand in hand, I think with the tongue sweeper.

It goes from 1-5 (dots) the more dots, the worse your breath is. Since I started using the above tongue scrapper and mouthwash, my meter never goes over a 2 and holds there for 3-4 hours at a time.

I am not a salesperson , I am just a user of these products and vouch for how it works. Now I can talk again.

If you try any of the products that I suggested, please give me a holla, to let me know if it did infact help you. I don't want to lead anyone down a bad road, and this post helped someone other than myself.

Again, I believe it is a investment worth making in this journey for life.

Sponsored Links