View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Mar-07-03, 10:02

Plan: Atkins (Pre-Maintenance)
Stats: 160/135/130 Female 5'5"
BF:35%/28%/22%
Progress: 83%
Default Skamito's Body Adventure!

Okay, so I've officially been working out regularly for about five weeks now. I would like to keep better track of my workout schedule, so I'm taking advantage of this lovely forum to do so. (BTW, who pays for this bandwidth? Seriously, can I make donations?! Wa'il!)

So, after working out 3-4 times a week for the first month, I've decided that, as of this week, I'm doing Body For Life. I haven't been very vocal about it on the forum because I'm really afraid of making excuses and failing to work out and all in all failing. Then I realized that if I miss a day I'm not going to DIE and no one is going to fault me for this, so I'm going to say it: Today is day 5 of official challenge 1! I can do this!

So, another thing I'm not doing properly is writing down how much I've been lifting at the gym. I know I'm supposed to plan my sessions and then record my actual workout, but I feel like I'm still feeling out the process AND I find it embarrassing and annoying to carry around a notebook at the gym. But I'll try to get over that. Maybe my resolution for today will be to properly record my workout.

So far for this week-
Monday- Upper body workout (good one! definitely hit 10s)
Tuesday- 20 minute elliptical trainer, Pilates class
Wednesday- Rushed lower body workout (no abs due to Pilates class the day before and rushed due to crowded ass gym), 1 hour yoga class
Thursday- 20 minute elliptical trainer
Planned Friday- Upper body workout
Planned Saturday- 20 minute elliptical trainer, 90 minute yoga class

Okay, gym log. I will attempt to record how much I lift and stuff like that. In any event, there will be a record that I DID work out.
Sponsored Links