View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Fri, Mar-07-03, 09:20

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 193/188/132
BF:42%
Progress: 8%
Default Dear Clown4Life

You have my deepest sympathy and hope that you can overcome your grief soon.Welcome to this journey with the other lowcarbers here. We welcome you with open arms. The more the merrier.

Glad that you are taking your health into your own hands and not letting society dictate that this is a bad way of eating for you. The main question is how do you feel, and how is it going? There will be times when you get discouraged, but you have to tell yourself "if not for myself...then who?" Make yourself the number 1 priority in this lifetime. You owe yourself "big-time."

This board is a GOD send to every lowcarber here. The people are so friendly and are always willing to give advice and help with the menus too.

If you post what you eat daily, whenever you have a question about why this is happening, the people who drop by your post can offer their suggestions to you and you can decide for yourself if you want to try it their way or stick to your own way. We all know that everyone loses differently, and no two people lose at the same rate, but when you are on this WOL, the main thing is to stay on course.

If you should fall off, and you may (never say never), just start your very next meal lowcarbing again. Don't tell yourself "oh, I fell off so I will start again tomorrow."

WRONG!!! You get right back in that saddle and you ride this Carb addiction with a vengence. Take back the control don't let food control you another day. It all lies within how much you want this for yourself.

Enough of my lecturing, I want you to pull yourself together, because YOU CAN DO THIS , you just have to give it 110%. I know, I been there before and recently restarted the Induction on 3/1/03 and I made a promise to myself that I will do this for me, for health and my peace of mind.

I wish you continued success in this way of life and hope that you will continue this way of eating for the remainder of your life.

I will be keeping an eye on you from time to time and say hello, when I drop by. Trust in yourself... YOU CAN DO THIS... Repeat after me, I CAN DO THIS...I CAN DO THIS...I CAN DO THIS . WAY TO GO!!!!

Have a great lowcarb day and keep reading the posts here, as they are very informative.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never let them see you sweat... and NEVER GIVE UP!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am cheering for you!