View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Mar-06-03, 23:19

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 298/265/145
BF:
Progress: 22%

Hi Sandra -

I agree - you're NOT alone! There's a section of this Forum devoted to Candida - you might want to visit - like here, lots of information & support.

I too am presently suffering the raging itch, itch, itch. My spots don't seem alien but I am reminded - we really only have four ways to discharge toxins from our body (breath/lungs, skin, kidneys, and the other elimination). The anxiety and fatigue parts of the "die-off" are actually tormenting me more than the itch right now. Could your "head messing" be partly from the yeast imbalance itself?

It seems that coming off the sugar & carbs can unmask/bring forward problem(s) that might have been hidden...

I recall you mentioning a good/ broad-minded doc. I presume your testing is through him/her?

Though certain supplements are mentioned/used by many, it's important to find what works for you. And it seems that low-carbing is the most important solution of all.

Good Luck & don't give up - our systems are complex, AND when my brain is clear, I KNOW our bodies can heal.