View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Mar-06-03, 13:47

Plan: The Carbohydrate Addict's
Stats: 255/225/160 Female 5 foot  4 inches
BF:
Progress: 32%
Default Reward meals

Thank you Tracy for your response. I hope you didn't think it was too silly a question. My problem is being analytical to a fault and so I have to make sure before I go on. I am still nervous about posting on a forum. I have Fybromyalgia, arthritis, diabetes, etc. etc. . This diet has been the best thing going. Even when I am in a bad flareup it is so much easier just to stay on this diet then to go off. I think my score on the CAD quiz was about 58 or so. Before CAD I could barely go 2 hours without having to eat something because the pain and nausea in my stomach was so bad. Now for, I think, the first time in my life I felt normal hunger. We we traveling to the Coast and it was about five and a half hours since breakfast . I started feeling funny in my stomach and finally I realized that this was 'hunger'; and I also realized that it was no problem to wait another 15 minutes to stop for lunch. Before, if I didn't have my bag of snacks to eat on during the trip I would have been quite horribly carsick. The freedom from having to eat between meals is so wonderful. I wish I had heard about this diet years ago.(I am having fun with these little smilies)