View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Mar-06-03, 00:25

Plan: Atkins, PP, locarb in general
Stats: 178/161/145
BF:
Progress: 52%

Hey Robert!

What's "schee"? Isn't borshch made with beets? It is the ONLY VEGETABLE I don't like. The ONLY one!!!! Yes to your question of soups - I love them! I have to put on my thinking cap and convert some of my favorites...it all boils down to breakfast though!!!!

Hi Wendy! You all have me drooling for cabbage soup. I usually freeze what I don't eat the first day in 2 cup containers. I'm the only one who eats it in my family and I lost the first batch I made- much to my dismay!

Hi Yvonne, Can you give me a few suggestions on hearty vegetable dishes. My imagination is a little thin on this one.

Lisa, On strict fast days we can eat no meat nor dairy including no cream or butter. We can eat fish, but that's about it. I never tried flax-o-meal but I assume it must be like cream of wheat. I like the flavor of those including oatmeal, but I could never swallow them. I would gag. Is flax-o-meal like ground flax seed? I really like that! Never thought to make a cereal out of it. I'll let you know how I liked it.

THANKS EVERYBODY for all your great ideas. Let me know if you come up with anything else!! Mary L.

P.S Check out my journal for my great news on my blood test results!!!
Sponsored Links