View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Sep-19-12, 07:32

Plan: LCHF
Stats: 218.5/203.8/150 Female 61
BF:
Progress: 21%
Default Remind yourself why you choose this WOL - losing my "want" power

Well today was a light bulb moment for me. In the past I would have stopped or slowly slipped back into the carbage world. It's been 2+ months now and my motivation is not what it was. My "want" power is slipping. I've been trying to be very honest about my feelings and the triggers. This past weekend I had the mentality "a little will not hurt". I've noticed that at 20 lbs loss, I'm getting a little lazy. There are things I need to put in place to make sure I succeed. I can't not rely on "quick meals on the go". I can't not rely on "un-interesting and borning meals". I have to continue to cook, research recipes and explore new options.

I always start off nibbling on carby treats. It started out this weekend with 2small bags of chips and last night I took a bite of my husbands egg roll. Light blub moment ensued in the middle of the night.

I woke up and decided I would re-new my motivation and behave like I'm just starting out again. Those little slip ups can spiral downhill and I realized I was on the verge of letting that happen.

This thread is to remind me why I changed my way of eating and my lifestyle.

1. Bloating
2. Swollen feet and hands
3. Depression
4. Feeling uncomfortable being heavy
5. No energy
6. High Blood Pressure

Why did you choose this WOL?
Sponsored Links