#5   ^
Old Wed, Mar-05-03, 20:53
Registered Member

Plan: Insulin Resistant diet
Stats: 320/240/138
BF:44%/33%/19%
Progress: 44%

Hi ladies nice to meet you all Thanks for the wonderful welcome

Thanks for the congrats on my weight loss, its nice for people to see a difference now in my weight, hopefully the next 100 will show changes quicker.

Hi Lisa, I would love to start a journal but unfortunately sometimes I dont have any time and my posts may be far between so I might bore a few people

Hi donna, I havent ever looked at cad diet so I'm not sure if its the same but it sounds similar. I link low amounts of carbs usually 15 grams with at least 7 grams of protein for my meals. I find this diet incredibly livable. B/w this and my glucophage it has leveled out.

Hi celtinore, It sounds like you have pcos too, what a lovely disease huh , My fasting insulin was 114 originally and after 2000mgs of glucophage and my weight loss it is finally down to 9. I know all to well about doctors undiagnosing stuff that should have been apparent to them, I guess they call it medical practice for a reason

I have gotten much better between my thyroid meds, glucophage, watching my carbs, and my herbs for my endo.

Congratulations to all of you too, you are doing great on your weight loss also!