#11   ^
Old Wed, Mar-05-03, 20:37
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 196/179/150
BF:Ugh!
Progress: 37%

Traci...

Not too many long-time dieters haven't tried WW or LF...done them all! This is the last stop, and for good reason.

If someone handed me a chocolate bar right now, I couldn't be the least bit tempted. In fact it would have the same effect as if someone handed me a pencil...I'd pass it off to someone who may need one.

I cannot believe that I'm actually in this place, because of binge eating, carb loading, you name it...I could NOT resist cake, a cookie, any temptation at all. But now...there are no cravings, I am done with 20 years of migraines and hypoglycemia nonsense...

I actually went on a 5 day cruise and didn't touch one single dessert or piece of bread the whole time. Came back two pounds lighter and ate like a queen.

LC is not about what you CAN'T have...it's finally being able to have real food, tasty, satisfying food... it's adjustment, not depreivation.

I'm on Atkins because it's the simplest one for me and seems to have faster results. You don't have much to lose, relatively speaking, so you may not lose as fast. But definitely, don't do any more damage to your body by switching back and forth on your methods!

Good luck,